Position your practice for the next wave of wealth with Women+Investing, a program offering actionable strategies for meaningful engagement with women.
With women controlling more and more assets, this growing financial power represents anything but a niche market. And it makes understanding the women's market a strategic imperative for advisors.
The Women+Investing program can help.
Benefits of implementing Women+Investing
Invite women into your practice
with an inclusive approach that makes investing inspirational, accessible, and actionable.
Deepen current client relationships
by connecting personally and making financial conversations more comfortable and meaningful.
Provide true value
by helping women address their unique financial challenges and complexities.
Attract and retain top female talent
by understanding and meeting the needs of a diverse team.
Three keys to practice evolution
Women+Investing focuses on three cornerstone strategies to help advisors unlock the growth potential in the women's wealth evolution.
Enhance advisor efficacy
Expand the ability to engage and retain women clients
Empower women investors
Connect life goals to portfolios for meaningful investing success
Build a sustainable future with a culture of inclusion
1. Enhance advisor efficacy
The resources available in Women+Investing can help you evolve your approach and effectively engage and serve women. Three advisor guides offer actionable strategies focused on prospecting, communication and portfolio planning, while the advisor presentation offers key strategies for delivering a tailored client experience.
- Attracting women clients: Connections, not conversions
- Five prospecting steps that may appeal to women
- Nurturing household engagement
- Communication: What’s often important to women
- Five ideas for connecting on her client journey
- Avoiding miscommunication and miscues
Complementary advisor presentation
- Women and wealth: The mega-trend that’s here to stay
- How client acquisition may differ for women
- How communication can help you succeed
- Planning an investment strategy that reflects life goals
2. Empower women investors
Support women in identifying their values and investing with confidence through a Schwab-led investor workshop presentation and companion workbook.
Investor workshop presentation and workbook
- Tying life goals to portfolios
- "Control what you can" investing concepts
- Strategies to stick with the plan
3. Champion diversity
Create a culture of inclusion that helps sustain your firm's growth in a changing marketplace with a Schwab-led gender diversity presentation.
Gender diversity presentation
- The business case for gender diversity
- Why women can make good financial advisors
- Creating a workplace experience that supports women advisors
Learn more about Women+Investing
Attract new women clients, enhance existing client relationships, and strategically grow your practice through increased diversity.
Watch this video to learn more about Women+Investing presentations and speakers.
Keys to success with women investors
How are other advisors successfully acquiring and retaining women clients? Find out in our survey of top advisors conducted by Cerulli Associates.